Monday, May 4, 2009

dhim ta dhim ta...or something like that
thats the background music in the Amity ad aint it? Have always loved the color tone and the seriousness of the ad. cant wait to get there!!

among other things happening in my not so exciting life these days is the onslaught of relatives for my di's shaadi. its nice to have my cousins around, their parents...ah well..not so much ;) but i could see how excited mum was to be reunited with all her sisters so i guess i could put up a brave face for a few days. which reminds me....im off to city walk today to get the shaadi shopping done. :D

neetu bhaiya is also here. he's an IIT passout. i swear he just doesnt fit into that cliched mould of a techie types. Well built, very funky and he plays the guitar like a dream. Have been discussing my career options with him. He's so dead against the private institutions, it aint funny. i think the next few days are gonna be full of these debates.

ok so mums callin me...gotta rush
will update again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment