Monday, May 4, 2009

Fe Fi Fo Fum and all that jazz

hmm...so i guess i'm supposed to welcome ya'all to my blog.
Well welcome!

I guess I should first thank Uji for finally pushing me over the edge to get the blog started. Without a doubt, his pressure has more to do with happening than anything else.
I have been wanting to chronicle my life after school, but excuses more than anything else have been to blame for it not happening till now.

All thats about to change :)

Being more of a scientific bend of mind types, the decision to pursue my B.Tech was pretty much made in the first sem of class XII, the institute of course was the big question mark. I mean, its not as if I'm not brainy enough to get into an IIT or something, but I still needed a Plan B.

Over the course of the last year, Plan B got promoted to Plan A, mostly due to some personal problems. So as of now the hunt is on, though it is not state secret that I'm all prepared to be a proud Amity'ite or is it Amity'ian??

The proximity to home, the infrastructure, the course content and the people are top notch. The fee is a lil steep but I believe the placements are good so its worth it.

Of course the added advantage of the social life not taking a hit is huge plus point :P

Am just a lil confused about the subjects I wanna take. My folks have been taking me for the usual rounds of counseling,  but as of now the road ahead is as dark as it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment