Saturday, May 23, 2009

Result and Decisions!

87.5%For someone who didnt expect to cross the 70% benchmark set by my parents...87.5% is pretty darn good!


The day has been spent in a lot of celebrations...calls, sms's, facebook wall posts, orkut scraps all congratulating. A mysterious bunch of flowers too landed up...i wonder who theyre from! ;)


Of course this opened up pandoras box on finalizing a decision on the college I'm looking at. Amity was it for me as all of you know. After all those debated with bro and uji, there really wasn't any doubt about the fact that my life would start a new chapter in Noida.


things have changed. yes yes yes i lost the bet. have spent the past few days pouring over literature provided by all kinds of places. Amity, NIIT, SGIIT even Lovely Professional University!!! And after all that copius research the answer to my embarrasment would alway be NIIT.


despite it being a pioneer batch course, the advantages are enormous. the radical course design, the campus itself, the industry linkages, the people behing the univ, the proximity to delhi, the fee structure etc etc all are way to advantegous to overlook.


so i gave in. did my round of the counseller from NIIT and now am officially an admission seeker at the univ.


another few days and ill be officially an enrolled student! so uji, i give in to your greater judgement and wait for you to collect on your spoils. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    I know this post is 3 years old... so you probably chose NIIT .... My brother is seeking admission right now. If you went through NIIT , can I get some guidance please ?

    Contact : ailawadiswati@gmail.com

    Waiting for a swift reply maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...evn im cnfusd abt wethr i shud opt for joining the univrsty or i shudnt...pls help me out....ur review wud be of gr8 hlp to me... pls rply me at dhairyasavla17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete